Librarians at all branches of the University of Tennessee Libraries offer tours, orientation and instruction sessions on:
- Information literacy concepts such as plagiarism and the evaluation of information
- Media-based instruction including media literacy concepts as well as software demonstration
- Advanced sessions on library research by discipline
- The use of primary source materials and Special Collections
- Bibliographic management tools and geospatial resources
For schools and other non-university-affiliated groups seeking literacy instruction or tours, please see our Libraries Outreach pages.