- Dissertations and theses from UTK are listed in the Libraries’ catalog by Author and by Title. To find dissertations by department, enter the department name and the word theses, e.g. Nursing Theses.
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses – dissertations from around the world (1861- )
- DART – European e-theses portal
- Networked Library of Digital Dissertations and Theses
- ProQuest Dissertations from UTK – Includes many, but not all, UTK dissertations from 1938 through 2006. Abstracts are available from 1980, full-text for most beginning in 1995/96.
- Theses Canada – Bibliographic records of all theses in Library and Archives Canada’s theses collection, established in 1965
- WorldCat Dissertations and Theses – index of dissertations and theses cataloged by U.S. and major world libraries. No abstracts or full-text included. Not a comprehensive list!
- Print-only theses and dissertations will be digitized on request at no charge (for anyone, including individuals not affiliated with UTK).
- UTK faculty, staff, and students may obtain non-UTK dissertations/theses by
Beginning in 2006, dissertations and theses are electronic only.
For UTK dissertations completed 1997 to 2006/07, electronic full-text is available via ProQuest Dissertations.
Posted in: Students