Legislative and Regulatory Information
Finding Legislative Materials
- ProQuest Congressional 1789+
- U.S. Legislative & Regulatory Information
- THOMAS (Library of Congress)
- Congressional Collections(FDsys)
- Core Documents of U.S. Democracy (GPO Access)
- Legislative Histories of Selected U.S. Laws on the Internet
Federal legislative histories from the Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C. (LLSDC)
- Sources for the Text of Congressional Bills and Resolutions (LLSDC)
Allows searching of all congressional publications. Contains legislative histories, with the text of congressional hearings, the Congressional Record, and the Federal Register.
A guide to print and electronic sources which are basic to tracing the legislative history of public law.
Provides full text of legislation, the Congressional Record, and bill summaries and status.
Provides searchable databases of congressional publications including bills, committee prints, and reports.
Current and historical government publications.
Finding Regulatory Information
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register
- Rules, Regulations, Taxation
The codification of the general and permanent rules first published in the Federal Register.
The official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, notices, executive orders, and other Presidential documents.
A selected list of available databases and agency Web pages.
Find Information in...
Government Documents Coordinator
648F John C.
1015 Volunteer Blvd.