- Federal Trade Commission Cigarette Report for 2011.
- Federal Trade Commission Smokeless Tobacco Report for 2011.
- Inappropriate Criteria Were Used to Identify Tax-Exempt Applications for Review. Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. May 14, 2013.
- Reaching Zero: Actions to Eliminate Alcohol-Impaired Driving. National Transportation Safety Board. May 14, 2013.
- 2012 Annual Report on Sexual Assault in the Military. Department of Defense. May 3, 2013.
- The Nation's Report Card: Economics 2012. Nat'l Center for Educ. Stats. April.
- Drought in the United States: Causes and Issues for Congress. CRS. April 22.
- United States of America v. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. District Court of Massachusetts, filed April 21.
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2012. Dept. of State. April.
- The Financial Crisis at the Kitchen Table: Trends in Household Debt and Credit. Fed. Reserve Bank N.Y. 2013.
- Consumer Fraud in the United States, 2011: The Third FTC Survey. FTC. April.
- State of Disarray: How States' Inability to Oversee Compounding Pharmacies Puts Public Health at Risk. Report by Rep. Ed Markey. April 15, 2013.
- A Profile of the Working Poor, 2011. Bureau of Labor Statistics. [April 2013]
- The President's Fiscal Year 2014 Budget. The White House. April 10, 2013.
- Federal Student Loan Debt Burden of Noncompleters, a Statistics in Brief. National Center for Education Statistics. April 2013.
- Iraq: Analysis Brief. Energy Information Admin. April 2, 2013.