- Please review the Student Library Assistant Vacancies. Make sure that you qualify for the position that you are interested in and can work the hours requested.
- If the position fits your schedule, please log in to the application system using your UT netID and password. From here you can create and edit your application. Make sure that you type an e-mail address and put the hours that you are available to work. Please list the department name when applying for a student assistant position.
- Be sure to type in your initials, which substitutes for your name. Once you click the send button, your application will be sent to the Library Personnel Office for review.
- If you are qualified for a current vacant position, Library Personnel will contact you via e-mail to set up an interview time and provide information about where to go and with whom you will meet.
- After the interviews are complete and a candidate selected, the Library Personnel Office will contact the successful candidate by phone to offer the position and to explain the paperwork that will be need to be completed.
- If you would like to apply for another position or update your information you can edit your application at any time by logging in and clicking edit my application. Applications are kept on file for six months following the last time they have been edited. If you have any questions regarding your application, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about positions in the Libraries contact Library Human Resources.
For other positions at the University of Tennessee Knoxville contact University Human Resources.