2015 Lindsay Young Library Endowment Fund
This year the Lindsay Young Fund is providing the Libraries with up to $65,000 for acquisitions that will make a qualitative difference in the Libraries' collections in support of the Humanities. The Young endowment is intended to support research rather than instructional needs.
1. Complete a separate form for each nomination.
2. Nominate titles which COST MORE THAN $1,000.
3. Provide as much detailed bibliographic, ordering, and price information as possible.
4. Nominations should be for one-time purchases only. No titles that involve a subscription are eligible.
5. Provide a rationale that describes how the material will support research.
Would you rather print the nomination form (Word doc.) and mail it to Deb Thomas, Research Collections, 307 Hodges Library? Click here to download the file.