Submit your art for the Spring 2015 Student Art in the Library Exhibit!
First Prize of $300
Second Prize of $150
Third Prize of $75
Selected two-dimensional works (drawings, graphic design, prints, photography, painting) will be on display in the exhibit area in the PAUL M. & MARION T. MILES READING ROOM 135 Hodges during the spring semester. The contest is open to all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, in any discipline.
- Feb 8 submission deadline midnight (Limit three entries per artist)
- Feb 9-15 committee will review art online and make selections (selected artists are notified by email)
- Feb 23 deadline to bring in selected art to Hodges Library second floor service desk
- Feb 24 -27 mount the exhibit
- March 4 opening reception with the Dean
Works are on display until April 24, 2015