Pendergrass Library strives to meet your multi-media and technology needs with a networked OIT computer lab featuring over 30 individual workstations with b&w (2) and color (1) printers.
We also offer large format printing, and will soon be providing 3-D printing.
Additionally, the library has a large-screen Practice Presentation Room, a multi-media Macintosh workstation, two copy machines (color and b&w), two super-fast flatbed scanners and video players with a widescreen TV. Laptop computers, digital cameras, video cameras, a projector and more are available to check out. Click here for more information about our digital equipment.
Other services include assistance with:
- The software on our OIT lab workstations.
(Click here for a list of available applications)
- Scanning documents and using photocopiers and printers.
- Configuring your laptop for wireless internet access and wireless printing.
- Accessing Statistical Consulting Center’s Citrix server which houses SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- Migrating data between devices (for example, moving data from removable / portable media such as SD cards and flash drives to a computer and vice versa).
- Creating and using CDs and DVDs.
- Viewing DVD, VHS, and Blu-ray videos.
- Net ID problems (we cannot reset passwords).