Anyone who attends a Tennessee Board of Regents College or University may obtain a TBR Card.
How to obtain: The patron should go to their college library to obtain the card. Bring the TBR card and a photo ID to the 2nd floor Public Services desk at Hodges Library to be registered in our system.
Fines: All cardholders are responsible for fines or accrued charges. Borrowing privileges will be suspended for outstanding fines of $5.00 or more.
Privileges with card:
The following services/privileges are granted to holders of TBR cards:
• Check out books from Hodges, Music, Map, and Ag-Vet Med Libraries
• A total of ten books may be checked out with the card
The following services/privileges are not granted to holders of TBR cards:
• Check out of journals/periodicals
• Check out of equipment
• Recall of books; although holds are available
• Use of Library Express or Interlibrary Loan
• Remote (off-campus) access to databases and electronic resources