Issued to: Individuals (no company cards) and is not transferable to another individual.
How to obtain: Bring a photo ID to the Hodges Library Public Services desk on the 2nd floor to fill out an application.
Fines: All cardholders are responsible for fines or charges accrued. Borrowing privileges will be suspended for outstanding fines of $5.00 or more.
Privileges with card:
The following services/privileges are granted to holders of donor cards:
• Check out books from Hodges, Music, Map, and Ag-Vet Med Libraries
• A total of ten books may be checked out with the card
The following services/privileges are not granted to holders of donor cards:
• Check out of journals/periodicals
• Check out of equipment
• Recall of books
• Use of Library Express or Interlibrary Loan
• Remote (off-campus) access to databases and electronic resources